The 18-hole Hibiscus Golf Club features 6,350 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. The course rating is 71.7 and it has a slope rating of 131 from the back tee (see below for other course ratings). Designed by Dave Wallace, the Hibiscus Golf Course opened in 1969, and was renovated in 2007 and 2023.
|BLUE – MEN||71.1/131|
|WHITE – MEN||69.5/126|
|GREEN – MEN||68.1/122|
|GOLD – MEN||65.3/114|
|GOLD – WOMEN||69.9/117|
|RED – WOMEN||68.2/113|
Rules of Play
- USGA Rules govern all play.
- Hibiscus Golf Club has declared that all surfaces and sides of artificially surfaced roads and paths are immovable obstructions. Free drop from nearest point of complete relief (one-club length).
- “Out of bounds” is defined by white stakes, or opposite side of penalty areas with houses is also considered out of bounds.
- Penalty areas are defined by yellow stakes.
- Red stakes define “lateral” penalty areas.
Courtesy of Play
- Keep golf carts on paths around all tees and greens, and on all Par 3 holes.
- Keep up with the group in front of you and allow faster players to play through.
- Please fill all divots with provided sand, repair ball marks on greens, and rake bunkers.
- Proper golf attire required (No t-shirts or denim).
- No personal coolers permitted (“Loaner” coolers and beverages for purchase available in the restaurant).
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM