The 18-hole Hibiscus Golf Club features 6,476 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course rating is 71.7 and it has a slope rating of 131 from the back tee (see below for other course ratings). Designed by Dave Wallace, the Hibiscus Golf Course opened in 1969, and was renovated in 2007.
|BLUE – MEN||71.1/131|
|WHITE – MEN||69.0/125|
|GOLD – MEN||65.5/114|
|GOLD – WOMEN||70.1/114|
|RED – WOMEN||68.2/113|
Rules of Play
- USGA Rules govern all play.
- Hibiscus Golf Club has declared that all surfaces and sides of artificially surfaced roads and paths are immovable obstructions. Free drop from nearest point of complete relief (one-club length).
- “Out of bounds” is defined by white stakes, or opposite side of penalty areas with houses is also considered out of bounds.
- Penalty areas are defined by yellow stakes.
- Red stakes define “lateral” penalty areas.
- All yardages are to center of green.
- Yellow – 250, Blue – 200, White – 150, Red – 100
Courtesy of Play
- Keep golf carts on paths around all tees and greens, and on all Par 3 holes.
- Keep up with the group in front of you and allow faster players to play through.
- Please fill all divots with provided sand, repair ball marks on greens, and rake bunkers.
- Proper golf attire required (No t-shirts or denim).
- No personal coolers permitted (“Loaner” coolers and beverages for purchase available in the restaurant).
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM